At Footprint every decision we make is driven by our values. It’s how we like to do business and over the years it’s served us well.
At Footprint, we know that our people are the driving force of the business, and that is why we endeavour to provide all of our employees with the support they need to thrive.
WELLNESS AND SELF-DEVELOPMENT
We champion mental and physical wellbeing by:
- Emphasising the importance of work-life balance and promoting the flexible working arrangements to accommodate those who wish to pursue interests and commitments outside of the workplace.
- Creating an inclusive work environment where everybody contributes and feels like they belong.
- We encourage socialising with employees and clients outside of work by organising company ‘away days’ and socials including our recent 25th anniversary party.
- We support the idea of exercising trust and humility in the workplace so that everyone is heard and can learn from others.
- By exercising regular music rights training for all employees, we’re always learning from each other which strengthens and diversifies our expertise.
- We help the team to develop business skills such as presentation delivery and public speaking by giving our employees the opportunity to attend external training sessions.
- As a business we strive to stay ahead of the game, so being on top of the latest industry trends is key – we actively encourage the team to attend industry focussed seminars/webinars, conferences and other industry events.
- We are committed to developing the careers of young people, which is why we take on paid interns and have set up schemes with universities to help develop student career prospects.
How we CAN help
If you are a broadcaster, content maker, online or digital service and you are using music in any way, please continue your journey around our website to discover more about what we can do for your business or, better still, just contact us on email@example.com. We would be happy to talk.